I’ve been waiting all week to do this post(I
couldn’t bring myself to take off my last nail design was too lazy to take off the last nail design). And I’ve decided to go ahead and do it today before I redid my nails for this week’s nail art. I also thought it was pretty awesome that GIRLINTHEGLASSES started a new tag. 🙂 So, here we go!
If you would like to participate just copy and paste the following text and just fill in your own information.
Nail Files: Bare All Tag:
- Include a photo of your clean, product free, natural nails. Don’t be shy, look even my nails are uneven from breakage, and peeling in some spots, and yes, some yellowing. *sighs*
- Preferred length: mid-length(just long enough for a nice french tip)
- Preferred shape: squoval, or nicely rounded if they’re short
- Favorite base coat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear: Invisible
- Favorite top coat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear: Invisible
- Favorite cuticle cream/oil: have yet to find a favorite
- Favorite hand cream: can’t say I use one, but anything that smells like Sweet Peas 🙂
- Favorite nail clippers: um…the ones I got at the drugstore…?
- Favorite nail file: my purty Hello Kitty nail file
- Favorite remover: usually store brand(yes, I know, I’m cheap v.v) without accetone
- Self or professional manicure: I prefer to do my own nails…to be honest I don’t trust anyone else with them.
- How often do you polish: Once a week or more, depending on my mood.
- Most wanted nail product: Gel Colors by OPI
- Be sure to include the nail files bare all tag in your post or video response as I have below.
Go on ahead and spread it around. Leave a link to your “Nail Files Bare All Tag” on the creators page in the comments: GIRLINTHEGLASSES.