I am honored and very happy to be nominated by All Things Girl Related for the One Lovely Blog Award. It’s awesome to think that I only started this about two months ago and I was actually nominated for an award…not a huge thing, I know, but I’m still ecstatic ^_^. So, a HUGE thank you to Cas!
Ok so there are five guidelines for accepting this award:
Sort of like a chain letter
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3. Tell them seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
To start then 7 facts:
1) I plan on one day owning my own shop where I sell my hand made soaps, candles, and cosmetics(still have to learn to make the cosmetics though hehe).
2) I love love love the Halo games & have this unexplained grudge for those who play Call of Duty.
3) I have a wonderful 3 year old boxer named Harli. She’s kinda runty and has an underbite, but she can always make me feel better no matter what, and I wouldn’t have her any other way.
4) I have a tendency to have strong crushes on characters from my favorite TV shows(not such a good thing when you have a boyfriend… v.v)
5) I love playing piano and taught myself to play and read music(though I’m not very good at playing, and I don’t like reading music). I have figured out how to play a few of the songs from Zelda: Ocarina of Time by ear.
6) I collect snowglobes, specifically ones that mean something to me(and the ones I have so far are all Disney)
7) I met my best friend in kindergarden in Brockton, Mass. on meet the teacher day. We met because I wanted to go to school to have friends. We’ve been besties ever since, even after we both moved to Florida and live far away from one another.
My Nominated Blogs
- All Things Girl Related
- Beauty and the Best of the rest
- Adventures in Polishland
- Beyond the Polish
- Mae’s beauty reports
- Lacquer and Lashes
Good luck everyone!