This week’s design is inspired by, you guessed it, leopards! I love leopard print, and since I just bought a nice color to use for this design(swatches & review coming on that plus another polish I got yesterday soon) I decided to give it a go.
As always, start off with clean nails & a base coat.
1. Using the tip of the polish brush(no special tools in this step, just use the brush it came with), create random sized/shaped dots on your nails. Try to keep it consistent with the basic leopard print though. A good idea would be to google an image online and use that as reference if you’re unsure how to go about the dots.
2. Using a black(or dark brown, which would honestly probably be a better pick for this particular design) polish & a thin brush(or dotting tool), paint on lines and semi circles around your brown dots. Remember, the key here is to not be perfect. Nature is a little messy you know 🙂 After this, let dry & top with a clear coat. Voila, you have cute & classy leopard print on your fingers!
I hope you enjoyed this simple look, I will be doing a swatches & review post on my two new polishes soon! Also, coming up is a review on Kiss Nail Dress nail art stickers!
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear: Invisible
- Wet n Wild Megalast: Wet Cement
- Kiss Nail Art Paint: Black