Weekly Rewind 9: Busy Busy Busy!

So this week’s post is gonna be another quickie guys. The past few weeks have felt like nothing but insanity. Between work, family life and blogging life can get kinda busy. Tack on trying to work out more often and attempting to start a business, you get even busier. Then all you have to do next is add the small pathetic attempt to keep a tiny social life going and go on a couple of dates since you’re single, and then be someone like me that has a million different hobbies and nowhere near enough time to keep up with a single one of them. Why do I do this to myself? XD

But I have made some headway with my business, after forcing myself to sit down and do so, I’ve come up with 17 different variations of a logo that I’ve been thinking of using. Essentially, I sat in front of an image editor and played around with variations of my business name until the words became nearly meaningless to me. Does that ever happen to you guys? Haha! All that I have to do next is decide on a logo and start working on label designs…XD

In other news, I started a 31-Day Fitness Challenge that I found while browsing through Bloglovin’. Day 1 was murder, and today was honestly not that bad! I’m determined to try to keep up with this, and I’m excited to see how much of a difference this will or won’t make (I know, no amount of exercise will account for a bad diet/lifestyle).

I am also super excited because Avengers: Age of Ultron came out in theaters today. Unfortunately I don’t know when I’ll be able to see it, but I’m hoping I can go soon. Maybe I’ll bring my brother to see it with me and we’ll make a day out of it.

And just because I’m feeling chatty, I’ve realized that I’m growing to be more and more comfortable and content with being single. I’m not pining for someone to hold my hand and dote on me, and I’m happy knowing I don’t have to worry about anyone else but myself. Things are changing around here ya’ll, and for once it’s for the better. πŸ™‚

I hope you’ve all had a great week, and have an even better weekend. Love ya!

till next post, Katie

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Weekly Rewind 9: Busy Busy Busy!

1. primusgamereviews says:

It’s great your tryna manage, keep it up! If you don’t mind a suggestion- focus on your business and health first, everything else will fall into place! Ask any business owner, they always seem distant until their business gets up and running. It’s great your doing a fitness challenge, but don’t get disheartened after it’s over. Think of progress in terms of months to couple of years!

I myself have looked into fad diets and take my word for it- just eat healthy with good judgement. Those diets almost never work; you feel weak, hungry and tired. For training and or toning I’ve notice hybrid training (eg. 5×5. ) combined with yoga and bodyweight training is beneficial to both men and women. (You will not look like a jacked up male bodybuilder trust me. Even for guys that’s hard- unless they take tones of pills and stuff. )

Anyways stay healthy, stay happy, stay strong and good luck to ya!

• Katie says:

Thanks! I have every intention of making the fitness challenge the start of a daily routine and lifestyle change. My biggest issue is keeping up with it every day, so I figure once I’ve done it for 31 days straight it’ll be easier to keep going afterwards.

So I suppose you could say that this is an attempt to make more time for me, to take care of myself and get a little healthier. It’s all too easy to stop by the fast food joint on the way home and lounge in bed watching Netflix when you’re wiped from a day of work.

• primusgamereviews says:

Your welcome! Ehehe I can’t be a hypocrite, fast food and movies? Yep I’ve definitely been there! Why not create your own routine if your too busy? Like trying to keep it 3 to 4 days max? (3 days full body and fourth just yoga and some jogging/long distance walking. You can do a lot with just 3 days).

I can not stress this enough, for everyone in fact- walk every single day. It has so many benefits that I really lose count.

As for a diet well you can have cheat meals and what not every so often. I’d say just limit yourself to the good stuff to be seldom- a treat if you will. I mean you can still eat sweets and some junk food, the only difference is you can’t eat it every day!

Those fad diets are always starve you from nutritious foods. If you’re really, really itching to lose weight, then you have to count calories. I know it sucks but that’s how it works- caloric intake vs amount burned. Eating wholesome meat and veggies with fibre will always make you feel more full. I always look for healthy- tasty alternatives for my favourite foods- oatmeal pancakes, homemade ice cream (low fat)- stuff of that nature.

Try to enjoy your journey to better health! I mean why starve (possibly lose weight some weight) and be miserable, when you can eat good food, feel full and know you will reach your goals in due time?

Hope things work out for ya! (Bad pun, I’m sorry..)

• Katie says:

Haha I understand. Trust me I have no intentions of going on any diets. My only goals are to be more active on my days off & eat healthier in general. It helps that my job at the clinic keeps me active (on my feet constantly & lifting/carrying various animals around).

• primusgamereviews says:

That’s a very admirable goal. Wait hold on lifting animals? I literally just imagined someone with a puppy cuddled in their arms doing squats! XD (Sorry I’m pretty tired, feeling a little loopy right now.. ) Anyways good luck! Oh and please excuse the misuse of grammar. Like I said I’m kinda tired today..

• Katie says:

LMAO puppy squats, that’s great! XD But yes my job requires that I lift animals from floor to exam or surgery table on a daily basis.

• primusgamereviews says:

Like I said a little loopy today. Oh right forgot how cool it was that you worked at a Veterinarian Clinic!

Let's Talk!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s