Yay I’m cooking again! And this week I’m sharing with you one of my favorite ways to have veggies – cooked. So yeah, I do enjoy the occasional salad once in a while, and I do know that raw veggies are better for you than when they are baked/boiled/steamed, I just find them much more enjoyable when they are cooked in some way with seasonings.
This week I’ll be sharing with you how I make oven baked zucchini.
- 4 Zucchini
- 2 Tbsp Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
How To –
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice zucchini in half, lengthwise
- Butter a shallow baking dish & arrange the zucchini, cut side up, in the dish
- Sprinkle salt, pepper & cheese over zucchini
- Bake about 20 minutes or until tender & cheese is bubbling & golden brown. Serve immediately
This recipe is enough to make 4-8 servings and is super easy to do. I like to serve this with steak and mashed potatoes. Bon appetit!