Happy Monday my Beautiful Geeks! I hope ya’ll had a great weekend, and I hope that your work week is even better. Here’s some fresh nail art for you guys, featuring a brand new polish from Wet n Wild’s 2016 Spring Collection. I’m in the process of swatching all of them, so when I get them all swatched I’ll be sure to make a post. In the meanwhile, enjoy this adorable and easy springy french mani.
- Start off with a base of light pink polish
- Add a french tip to your nails, using your prefered method (mine is to using a striping brush and white polish)
- Use a striping brush to carefully add a thin stripe of silver glitter polish right under the french tip
- Top coat!
And, as an added plus to my method of applying the french tip, step 3 can also act as a little bit of a “clean up” step, as the silver will easily cover any flaws in the side of your french manicure! 🙂
- Love Fest by Wet n Wild
- White by Kiss Nail Art Paint
- Silver Glitter by Kiss Nail Art Paint