I have a variety of makeup looks up my sleeves, but of all of them my favorites and fallbacks are always the neutral and simple ones. Ones that only require a handful of products to pull off. Like this one, featuring Smashbox’s Filter Trio.
- Smashbox Trio in Filter
- Stila Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black (upper lid)
- Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Smoke (lower lid)
- Pur Minerals’ Eye Pencil in Hello Bright Eyes (inner corner)
- Urban Decay’s Perversion Mascara
- Use a shadow brush to apply Sable over your entire lid and up into the crease
- Next, use a soft fluffy brush to apply Sumatra to the outer corner and crease of your lid
- Tap Vanilla lightly over the middle part of your lid and brow bone to lighten the look
- Use the Hello Bright Eyes eye pencil in the inner corner of your eye
- Apply a thin line of Intense Black liquid liner to your upper lid, drawing it out for a baby wing
- Use Smoke eye pencil on the lower lash line, only going about 3/4 of the way
- Curl lashes & apply Perversion to upper & lower lashes
This look is perfect for work or everyday, wherever. Which is why whenever I’m traveling I’m always sure to have these items in my makeup bag. Hello Bright Eyes quickly opens and brightens up your eyes, which always makes you look 100% more awake. Also avoiding lining the lower lash line all the way across prevents making your eyes look more closed and squinty, making them pop and appear more open and again – awake.