Happy Friday my geeks! Here’s a quickie for ya’ll, Tomato & Shrimp Pasta. 🙂
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- Minced Garlic (approx 2 cloves)
- Linguine Pasta
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Olive Oil
- Season shrimp with salt & pepper. In a large skillet, heat 4 teaspoons of oil over high heat. Add shrimp and cook until opaque throughout – approx 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl & set aside.
- To the same skillet, add 2 teaspoons of oil & garlic, cook until fragrant. Add diced tomatoes & 2 cups of water, bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium & let simmer for about 15 minutes or until saucy, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil & cook pasta until al dente. Drain & add to sauce, mix & serve while hot.
This dish is really easy and the only prep time you really need is to make sure your shrimp is thawed if you use frozen like I do. Thanks for stopping by on this lovely Friday, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.