Hey Puddin! Miss me? Of course you did. A couple weeks ago I made a Joker Inspired makeup look, and naturally I couldn’t resist completing the duo with a look inspired by my favorite crazy gal, Harley Quinn. This look is a little tamer than Joker’s, but I wanted it to be a more subtle look, playing off of the idea that deep down Harley is this bullied and used character, so she’s not as bright and colorful as he is.
Oh, and obviously I had to get into character – the pictures just wouldn’t look right otherwise. 😉
Thankfully my hair is now long enough that I can do my pigtails again. Like I said, hers is a much more subtle look, playing with her classic red and black colors as opposed to the newer colors she’s donned like the purples and blues.
- Urban Decay Eye Primer
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk
- Sunset by IT Cosmetics (Naturally Pretty Palette)
- Sunrise by IT Cosmetics (Naturally Pretty Palette)
- Midnight by IT Cosmetics (Naturally Pretty Palette)
- Noir by IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette)
- EyeKo London Waterproof Liquid Liner in Carbon Black
- Wet n Wild Megalast Pencil Liner in Blackest Black
- IT Superhero Mascara in Super Black
- Ulta Lip Liner in Punch
- Moxie Lipstick in Be Bold
- Prime eyes, then lay down a base of light pink with the NYX Jumbo Pencil, blend into crease.
- Pack Sunset onto lid, covering pink base, and blend out into the crease and outer corner, and along the lower lash line.
- Use Sunrise to blend Sunset out.
- Apple Midnight into the outer corner and crease, following with Noir in the outermost corner. Blend well!
- Line top lid with Liquid eyeliner, then use the pencil liner on the lower lash line. Curl lashes & apply mascara.
- Line lips with lip liner, following with lipstick
Note: I would have used a white eye creme in place of the Strawberry Milk Pencil, however I just used what was on hand. The main purpose was to lighten up my lid and give the powdered eyeshadow a good base to stick on so it would be more pigmented. Also, don’t forget the pigtails!