Happy Hump Day! You guys might have seen this picture on Instagram Sunday:
Needless to say it was one of the few days that I took the time to not only do a full face of makeup but my HAIR too! The hour and a half it took me to do my hair reminded me exactly the reason why I NEVER curl my hair. Reason 1 being that it takes forever. Reason 2 being that no matter what I do, it will all fall into a semi-wavy mess in about the same amount of time that it took to even make it curly. *cries*
Anyways, let’s get into the details!
I used the Nude Collection by Pure Cosmetics that I just got in my Fall FabFitFun box (reveal and review on that to arrive) as well as my favorite Fall lip color, a Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless.
- Whipped (silvery light brown) – lid
- Biscotti (bronze mid-tone brown) – crease
- Espresso (dark shimmering brown) – outer corner
- Carbon Black liquid eye liner by EyeKo London
- Super Black Superhero Mascara by IT Cosmetics
- Shameless Colorburst Matte Lip Balm by Revlon
It’s pretty simple and straightforward…
- Apply Whipped all over lid
- Blend Biscotti into the crease
- Apply Espresso in the outer corner and blend in well
- Finish the eyes with a cat eye and mascara
- Apply Revlon Colorburst Matte Lipbalm
I think this is by far my favorite look I’ve shared with you guys yet! And I’m still absolutely fawning over this vibrant purple lip color. ❤
What do you guys think? Do you have a favorite fall lip color? Let me know in the comments below!