Hi there my geeks! So here’s an impromptu post this
Friday, Thursday (oops, it’s a “Friday” for me, I have tomorrow off 🙂 ) thanks to the lovely Lady Sue over at Lightsabers and Lipsticks. I’m always excited to check out some new blogs. 🙂 So let’s get things started with the rules, shall we?
- Link back to the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees
- Notify all nominees on their blogs and/or social media
Lady Sue’s Questions:
1. What are two makeup products you can’t live without?
Surprisingly enough, that’s not a hard one. It’d definitely be eyeliner and mascara. I feel naked without them!
2. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Now THIS is hard…I love food… but if it boiled down to it, I’d probably have to go with burgers (I’m a sucker for a good juicy cheese burger)
3. If you could switch places with any character in a book or movie, who would it be? Why?
I’d have to say Ginny Weasley, simply because she was always my favorite, and I always admired how strong and independent she was.
4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks?
Ok, confession time…I’ve actually never set foot in a Starbucks in my life 😄
5. What is your favorite guilty pleasure tv show?
My Little Pony….. JUST KIDDING. Honestly I can’t say I have any “guilty pleasure” shows, but I can say that some of my favorites are Law and Order SVU, Supernatural, and Friends
6. If you could drop everything and travel somewhere right now, where would it be?
Does Hogwarts count?
7. What would make your perfect pizza?
Thin and crispy crust, extra sauce, loads of cheese, onions, pepperoni, tomatoes, ham, spinach…oh, and more cheese
8. What fictional character do you want to marry or be best friends with?
um….I would die if I could marry Dean Winchester… 😄
9. Do you have any pets? If not do you want any?
I actually have 3. Two dogs (Harli and Buddy) and a cat (Pascal)
10. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Ohh… tough one. I’d want the power to make portals through space (you could say I love thinking with Portals 😉 )
11. What Disney character do you most relate to?
Definitely Rapunzel. I spent most of my childhood home-schooled, away from other people 90% of the time. My pets were my closest friends, and eventually I finally got out and got to experience the world for myself.
1. What is your favorite fandom couple?
2. Which color best represents your personality?
3. If you could move anywhere, where would you go and with whom?
4. What hobby/habit do you wish you would start? (by the way, you should totally start it)
5. Who wins, Batman or Superman?
6. What was the first Disney movie you remember ever seeing?
7. What fantasy reality would you love to live in (ie, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Percy Jackson, The Hobbit/LoTR etc)
8. Which wild animal do you wish you could have as a pet?
9. Would you rather have the ability to fly or to breathe under water?
10. What would make the perfect day?
11. Why do you blog?
Alright everyone, that’s all I’ve got for now! It was so hard to come up with those questions! But, I hope ya’ll enjoyed yourselves, and thanks again to Lady Sue for the nomination. 🙂